The journey begins in the majestic city of The Hague, a place where history truly comes to life. As you stroll through its storied streets, you’ll be accompanied by your knowledgeable guide who will breathe life into every building, monument, and cobblestone. Next up is the quaint historic city of Delft, where you will arrive by private car and have lunch first. Then you’ll stroll along its picturesque canals, past the most impressive canal houses and churches. You are literally walking in the footsteps of both Johannes Vermeer and the Father of the Fatherland Willem van Oranje. And last up is Rotterdam, our very own Manhattan on the Meuse, where innovation and architecture converge. We start off in one of the oldest areas of the city, allowing you to be amazed at the modern skyline of the city. As you traverse this cityscape that rose from the ashes of World War II, you’ll witness the harmonious blend of innovative design and a lively urban spirit, with some hidden gems in between all the concrete!
This tour includes two private car rides (The Hague to Delft and Delft to Rotterdam), one lunch (on the quaintest square of Delft) and a visit inside a Cubic House (in Rotterdam). Expect some insider tips for all three cities. And do not forget: It is you that determines the pace of this private tour!
No other people
The best local guide
Unique historical landmarks
Convenient daily online booking
Free cancellation up to 24h before start
Mauritshuis, Binnenhof, Plein, Hofvijver, Thorbecke Monument, Lange Voorhout, Palace garden, Johan de Witt statue, East Gate, New Church, Town Hall, Old Church, Prinsenhof, Gemeenlandshuis, Saint-Barbara’s Monastery, Weapons Arsenal, Zuidkolk, Zuster, Beestenmarkt, Blaak, Cubic Houses, Old Harbour, White House, Market Hall, Saint-Laurence Church
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my tour?
- You can pay digitally using the Book Now button (Google Pay, Credit/Debit Card, Sofort, iDeal, Bancontact) or in cash on location.
Do I need to book a tour in advance?
- This tour has an online booking cutoff 24 hours prior to the departure time. For last minute bookings, call +31646526911
Is a gratuity included in the tour price?
- The tour price does not cover any gratuity for the guide. This is of course not mandatory, but it will always be kindly appreciated.
Are the tours weather-dependant?
- Our tours run rain or shine, which is great because it rains an average of 192 days a year here in the Netherlands. If you don’t feel like a rainy tour, be sure to check the weather forecasts in time and cancel your tour.
What should I wear on the tour?
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in! The tour requires some walking, but it takes place at a relaxed pace. If rain is predicted, we recommend bringing an umbrella.
Does the tour start in The Hague or Rotterdam?
- Whatever you want! Let us know.
What lunch options can I choose from?
- On the quaintest square of Delft, there is a wide variety of lunch options available (including vegetarian options): sandwiches, burgers, pancakes, Mexican food, or some Dutch specialties! Additionally, there are two drinks included per person. Feel like coffee/tea or beer/wine? You decide!