Dive into the Dutch Golden Century and experience the quaint city of Delft – home of Johannes Vermeer – with a fun young guide. Delft is a picturesque Dutch city with an amazing historical centre. It is ideally situated for a day trip when visiting South Holland. If you are interested in exploring Delft with a personal, local tour guide, look no further and book now! The pace of the tour will be quite relaxed and you are free to ask any questions you like. This tour is also suitable to be combined with a lunch/dinner or a visit to one of Delft’s museums.
It is available every day at 10.00, 13.00 and 16.00 (contact us if you prefer another starting time!). For real-time availability, check the agenda by clicking on the Book Now button.
No other people
The best local guide
Unique historical landmarks
Convenient online booking
Free cancellation up to 24h before start
Markt, New Church, Town Hall, Old Church, Prinsenhof, Water Board, Saint-Barbara’s Monastery, Weapons Arsenal, Dutch East India Company (VOC), Synagogue, Beestenmarkt, Johannes Vermeer, Hugo Grotius, William of Orange, Antoni van Leeuwenhoek
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my tour?
- You can pay digitally using the Book Now button (Google Pay, Credit/Debit Card, Sofort, iDeal, Bancontact) or in cash on location.
Do I need to book a tour in advance?
- This tour has an online booking cutoff 24 hours prior to the departure time. For last minute bookings, call +31646526911
Is a gratuity included in the tour price?
- The tour price does not cover any gratuity for the guide. This is of course not mandatory, but it will always be kindly appreciated.
Are the tours weather-dependant?
- Our tours run rain or shine, which is great because it rains an average of 192 days a year here in the Netherlands. If you don’t feel like a rainy tour, be sure to check the weather forecasts in time and cancel your tour.
What should I wear on the tour?
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in! The tour requires some walking, but it takes place at a relaxed pace. If rain is predicted, we recommend bringing an umbrella.