Discover Delft and Rotterdam with a young, local guide with a passion for both cities. Experience two sides of the Netherlands by going from Delft to Rotterdam, first walking through a cute pittoreske town before getting to know Manhattan on the Meuse. You will visit the highlights of both cities and experience their beauty and history. During the tour, you can ask anything you want to, and get some insider tips! Interested? Book here! If desired, we can also start in Rotterdam and end in Delft.
No other people
The best local guide
Unique historical landmarks
Convenient daily online booking
Free cancellation up to 24h before start
New Church, Town Hall, Old Church, Prinsenhof, Gemeenlandshuis, Saint-Barbara’s Monastery, Weapons Arsenal, Zuidkolk, Zuster, Beestenmarkt, Blaak, Cubic Houses, Old Harbour, White House, Market Hall, Saint-Laurence Church
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my tour?
- You can pay digitally using the Book Now button (Google Pay, Credit/Debit Card, Sofort, iDeal, Bancontact) or in cash on location.
Do I need to book a tour in advance?
- This tour has an online booking cutoff 24 hours prior to the departure time. For last minute bookings, call +31646526911
Is a gratuity included in the tour price?
- The tour price does not cover any gratuity for the guide. This is of course not mandatory, but it will always be kindly appreciated.
Are the tours weather-dependant?
- Our tours run rain or shine, which is great because it rains an average of 192 days a year here in the Netherlands. If you don’t feel like a rainy tour, be sure to check the weather forecasts in time and cancel your tour.
What should I wear on the tour?
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in! The tour requires some walking, but it takes place at a relaxed pace. If rain is predicted, we recommend bringing an umbrella.
Does the tour start in Delft or Rotterdam?
- Whatever you want! Let us know.