Get a private combination tour through The Hague and Delft with a young local guide! Discover the political centre of the Netherlands during a relaxed walk through The Hague and stroll through along the picturesque canals of Delft, two cities with deep historical ties. The two cities are well-connected by a river-side tram line that takes only 26 minutes. See the differences – and similarities – between the third largest city of the Netherlands and one of the most important cities from the Dutch Golden Age. Be amazed by the architecture and scenery of both towns, listen to interesting stories and get some insider tips! You determine the pace of this activity. If desired, we can also start in The Hague and end in Delft.
No other people
The best local guide
Unique historical landmarks
Convenient daily online booking
Free cancellation up to 24h before start
Mauritshuis, Binnenhof, Plein, Hofvijver, Thorbecke Monument, Lange Voorhout, Palace garden, Johan de Witt statue, New Church, Town Hall, Old Church, Prinsenhof, Gemeenlandshuis, Saint-Barbara’s Monastery, Weapons Arsenal, Zuidkolk, Zuster, Beestenmarkt
Frequently asked questions
How can I pay for my tour?
- You can pay digitally using the Book Now button (Google Pay, Credit/Debit Card, Sofort, iDeal, Bancontact) or in cash on location.
Do I need to book a tour in advance?
- This tour has an online booking cutoff 24 hours prior to the departure time. For last minute bookings, call +31646526911
Is a gratuity included in the tour price?
- The tour price does not cover any gratuity for the guide. This is of course not mandatory, but it will always be kindly appreciated.
Are the tours weather-dependant?
- Our tours run rain or shine, which is great because it rains an average of 192 days a year here in the Netherlands. If you don’t feel like a rainy tour, be sure to check the weather forecasts in time and cancel your tour.
What should I wear on the tour?
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in! The tour requires some walking, but it takes place at a relaxed pace. If rain is predicted, we recommend bringing an umbrella.
Does the tour start in Delft or The Hague?
- Whatever you want! Let us know.